Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The ramblings of a dysaphic


i´m feel
Originally uploaded by loveless_blues.

The ramblings of a dysaphic

(The picture has originally been uploaded by loveless blues on Flickr)

I have lost the tactile sense
The last time you met me
I could smell your hug
The fragrance has endured.
I keep raising my arms
Towards the rain-laden sky
But cannot feel the raindrops
On my outstretched tongue.
In the dewy winter mornings
My feet do not feel anything.
I try feeling the tenderness
Of the just opened lotus petals
With my senseless fingers.
I can sense the tingle of your fingers
On the shadowy curve of my back
Through their after-fragrance
You ran your fingers on my belly
I could almost hear their music.
I could hear your carbon smell
As the midday burnt your crackling back
When we lay, on the beach, oblivious
Of the crustaceans crawling around us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home